Tuesday, April 1, 2014

God is always preparing people!

Hermana Bermudez and I
This is going to be a short email because we did divisiones this week, but this week was super great.  Hermana Bermudez and I are getting along really well and we had a lot of good experiences.

We have been looking for new ways to find people.  One of the ways that we wanted to try was through ex investigadores.  We went to a house, knocked the door, and asked if Raquel lived there.  She said, "24 years ago, the elders came to my house and taught me.  I had cancer at the time and they put oil on my head and blessed me.  I was cured after that and I felt something really special.  I couldn´t be baptized because I was living with my boyfriend but I always said that God would send messengers when I was ready again."

Yeah, I didn´t really know what to say after that.  I learned that God is always preparing people.  There are many people who asked to receive an answer and didn´t get one, but I always think it´s because God is preparing us in other ways.  Thanks to the elders 24 years, God prepared a super awesome lady.

As for other stuff.  I realized that you don´t really know about the culture of Argentina.  The only thing that you need to know is that they eat Mayonaise with EVERYTHING and they drink Mate EVERYWHERE.  Seriously, Mate is a drink that has herbs and you drink it was a straw that has a build in filter.  Seriously, it´s everywhere.  
 
 
I cooked super yummy nokis.
 
Where we slept because there weren't any mattresses.
Empanadas
And that´s about it.  Love you all!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment