Monday, November 11, 2013

I will go where you want me to go, and talk to who you want me to talk to!


Hermana Rodriguez and I
I don´t have much time because the computers here don´t work too great.  But I had a few cool experiences this week.
Hermana Gaona and I.
The day that Hermana Gaona arrived in the mission we were walking around to the appointments that we had.  I saw a man in his backyard drinking mate and I had the feeling that we needed to talk to him.  Sadly, I didn´t listen to the spirit.  That night, I felt awful because I had no idea where the house was or in what area it was.  But I prayed and said, "Okay, look, I messed up and I didn´t talk to that man, but if you give me the chance again, I will talk to him."

Two days ago, I felt like we should go visit a certain person that lives in an area a little bit out of the way.  But on the way, I saw the man that I needed to talk to.  I saw him, and immediately started walking towards him.  Hermana Gaona was a little confused because I just said, "we NEED to talk to him, but I will explain why after."  Anyway, we talked to Eduardo.  In the beginning he was NOT interested.  He made that very clear, but after some time he said, "I believe these things are true."  MIND BLOWN.  Anyway, he left for a different province in Argentina for some time so he couldn´t come to church. 

Who knows, maybe he won´t be baptized, but we did our part and that´s what matters.

As for the other investigators they are doing well.  People drop us everyday, but it´s okay because we find other people and it all works out.

That´s pretty much all because I am out of time.  LOVE YOU ALL.
Hermana Vera and I.


Hermana Vincent and I.

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, thank you for posting Jamie's emails here. We love reading about her experiences and seeing her pictures. I can't believe that she has hit her 1/2 year mark!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete