Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mission Life in South Salt Lake




My companion, Sister Arias and I at temple square.


I don't even know how to start or where. The first few days after I was transferred to So. South Lake were probably the longest days of my entire life, and now the time is picking up a little bit. It's really hard to explain how the days go here, and I never realized how dependent we are on members. Seriously, this mission has taught me so much about the kind of member that I want to be when I come back. Seriously people, do your home teaching and visiting teaching!

So anyway, on Saturday we got to go to Temple Square to teach one of our investigators which was a lot of fun! We rode the trax up and everything! It was really cool to be able to go through the visitor centers and remember what they even have there. Especially when you're teaching. Granted, I didn't teach too much because the T^2 sisters take care of it. It's cool that we get to take people to Temple Square, and we can use it as a resource to help other people feel the spirit.

It was pretty funny because on the way back we ran into so many people coming back from the Festival of Colors. My companion wanted to ask everyone if she could have a picture with them because it was so funny that they just had all this colorful chalk on them.

Sister Vincent and I dressed for cold weather.
So for those of you who don't know.. I talk in my sleep. ALOT. And lately it's been a lot in spanish. Last night I gave Hermana Vincent a heart attack because sat up and said, "WHOA! What is going on? Are you guys running?" and then apparently Sister McNelly in her sleep rolled over and said, "yeah..." We have conversations in our sleep.

It's really cold here!

Well, it's really cool here. Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment