Monday, December 9, 2013

Mar del Plata

 
Hermana Rozsa, Hermana Valenzuela, and I.
 
This week has probably been the most interesting week in my mission.  I now live in a little inn where we have to travel an hour to get to our meetings each week.  Not only that, but whenever we have other things in Mar del Plata.  It is pretty fun, but at the same time, it is a little frustrating.  Monday was P day, Tuesday we traveled to Mar del Plata, but we needed to see a doctor so we got home at 7 at night.  Wednesday we worked super hard, but Thursday they split our area so where we worked is no longer our area.  Friday was the first day we worked in our actual area.  Saturday we had Stake Conference so we had to travel to Mar del Plata.  After that, we stayed the night there.  Last night we got to the house at about 8:30 at night.

Needless to say it was an interesting week with little work, but that´s alright.  I am sure that my letter next week will be a little more exciting.  

There are four of us that live together:  My companion, Hermana Valenzuela (from Chile), Hermana Ortiz (from El Salvador), and I.  It´s pretty fun.  We pretty much have a sleepover every night.  

Anyway, that´s pretty much it.

Love you all, Happy Holidays!

Our broken table.

No comments:

Post a Comment