Monday, August 19, 2013

Three Weeks of Sickness

So this week was again another interesting week.  Even today.  In Argentina there are always random holidays and so the Cyber that we email at every week was closed, so we had to travel into Santa Rosa.  But when we got here, every single missionary from our zone was pretty much here so it´s been really interesting.

Also, I was still really sick this week and so I had to stay in bed all week.  It was awful.  Last Tuesday I thought that I was feeling perfectly fine and so I started up the work again, and then at lunch, the member pretty much told me that I still didn´t look very good so we had to go to the clinic in Santa Rosa to get an x-ray.  Don´t worry, I don´t have anything, but they sad that it just looked like I had gotten done having Pneumonia and that I shouldn´t leave the house or anything.  So my week was pretty boring, but hey, I finished all of the Gospel Library and I started reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning.  It really is beautiful.

Wednesday we had zone conference so that was really exciting.  We talked with Presidente y Hermana Parreño, they are so nice and understanding about everything that´s been going on.  I feel bad, my companion still doesn´t know the area too well because I have pretty much been on bed rest for the last 3 weeks.  But I think that I finally kicked whatever this sickness in the rear end so now we can go out and work.  Which believe me, there is a lot to be done in this area.

So pretty much the most exciting thing that happened to me is that I bought Peanut Butter.  They don´t have peanut butter in Argentina really.  I thought it was going to be 20 pesos, but it ended up being over 50 pesos.  So yeah, I just spent 10 dollars on a small jar of peanut butter that looks like baby poop.  But hey, it actually tastes like Peanut Butter.

I promise next week I will have something more exciting to write.  Also, I am so out of the loop with people right now.  It´s interesting.  Love you all, and I will see you in a few... hundred days!

No comments:

Post a Comment