Monday, May 19, 2014

Tres Arroyos with Hermana Boyce.



So!  I GOT TRANSFERRED!  I am now here in Tres Arroyos with Hermana Boyce!  She`s from Holladay and she is absolutely awesome!  I arrived here yesterday and I already love it.  I miss Balcarce so much because I was there for almost 6 months, but I am happy here too.  I really don´t know anything about anyone here so yeah.

I got to see Hermana Medina again at a zone conference!
My last sunday was stake conference so we had to travel to Mar del Plata for that, and then we stayed there to be able to travel to Tres arroyos.  It was a hectic week because it was my last week, but we also did divisiones with the hermanas en Barrio Centro.  I really have no time today.  Juan Carlos is doing really well and Ramón also.  We have also found a lot of other people to teach and we are doing everything.  Now it`s my first day here, and I don`t know anything.  Anyway, I had a ton of photos that I was going to send home, but I can`t because my camera has been lost.  O sea, it may or may not have been stolen.  

Familia Iannone!
Well, I am sorry, but that`s about it.  I will stories next week!
Hermana Daiana Iannone
My sister of the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment