Sunday, March 9, 2014

Divisions with the Hermanas in Necochea.


My district.
 
This week was another week of Miracles.. seriously, I still can´t believe how much God loves us so much.

My year mark!

So I am going to start with everything that happened this week.  We didn´t get to work in our area too much this week because we were doing divisions with the Hermanas in Necochea and having reinforcements in other areas, but it was super great.  We did divisions in Necochea, which is a city along the beach.  It is so beautiful, seriously.  A lot of tourists, but that´s okay, it was worth the ocean beach smell.  And the work was super great, I got to work with an awesome Hermana that taught me a lot.  She has been in the mission 3 weeks, but still taught me a lot of things.  We found a lady who told us, "Yeah, the Elders used to always come to my house, but could never enter and so they stopped coming, but I was going to church and everything.  I needed a reminder that I need to go to church.. yeah, I am going to go this sunday."  My mind was blown.  My companion didn´t understand all of what was going on, but doesn´t matter.  We were in the moment when we needed to be there.  Also, when we traveled back to Balcarce, we were in a taxi to go to the bus station and we started talking to the driver.  She started to cry and tell us all about how she needed a visit really bad and how she, too, used to go to our church, but the timing wasn´t right when she was investigating before.  She started to cry a lot more (while driving... I don´t know if it caused blurred vision), but it´s interesting because we were calling for about a half hour for a taxi (which is very uncommon), but it´s because we needed to talk to her and God provided the way.  It was awesome.


Soaking wet after divisions in Necochea.

I tripped . . . my fat ankle.

Also, we found a super awesome woman named zulma.  I kind of explained her already, but she is even more awesome.  We arrived at her house and she said, "sorry chicas, I don´t have time (very common)... but, no wait, there´s always time for God.  We can talk for about a half hour."  We ended up staying in her house for over an hour because she had so many questions.  One of her friends askes us if we pay tithing and then Zulma started to explain to him the importance of tithing.  Mind blowing.  Anyway, I really have no time.  I wish I could explain everything.

Also, the other night we were eating meat.  "What kind of meat is this?"... "I will tell you when you are finished."  Long story short, we ate an armadillo.  It was actually pretty good.  The only thing that I haven´t liked so far is cow tongue.  But that´s my life.  Love you all!
We ate this armadillo!

No comments:

Post a Comment